top of page

Wenty Weekend Update

Following the rain we received Thursday, a decision has been made to take carts off the course until further notice. We also ask that those living in areas surrounding the golf course that regularly drive their cart on the course please refrain from doing so during this time.

This cart decision will be reviewed Monday, with information communicated to the Members via the regular Monday Newsletter.

The weekend's events will revert to 18 Hole Stableford events (walking), playing the Front 9 twice.

The golf course is extremely wet following this latest downpour, and we ask everyone who still wants to play to do so in a safe manner.


bottom of page